Team Marketing Initiatives
How is your team promoting itself? Please share your experiences with us in the comments below as we continuously update this section.
An email message sent directly to your subscribers every week during the season and every month during the off-season.
We discuss content for newsletters in our Social Media & Marketing Examples post found here.
Social Media Posts
Daily posts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram during the season and at least three times per week during the off-season.
- Photos of: players competing, players in "real life", team organizers in action, apparel/merchandise and uniforms
- Quotes from: players, fans, Player Sponsors, sponsors, coaches, organizers
- Political action statements – Sports are political!
- Local ultimate community content
- Sponsor shoutouts
- Behind-the-scenes: Zoom meeting screenshots, brainstorming/planning notes scribbled on paper, road trip recaps
Laisser un commentaire
Les commentaires sont approuvés avant leur publication.